- Website https://en.my-experiences.com (hereinafter referred to as the Website) operates on the terms set out in these Regulations.
- The website is administered by its owner, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
- Users using the site are required to comply with the laws and regulations of Poland that apply to them.
- The content of the Website is protected by english and international copyrights.
- The rights to all materials contained on the pages are reserved for the benefit of the Administrator.
- No part of the page (including texts, documents, files, graphic layouts, graphics) may be reproduced or distributed in any form or in any way (electronic or mechanical), including copying, printing, photocopying, tape recording, floppy disks, CDs / DVDs or other systems and means without the consent of the Administrator.
- Violation of the license and copyright by the User results in legal liability defined in particular by the provisions of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights, the Act on combating unfair competition, provisions of the Civil Code or the provisions of the press law.
Usage of the content
- The use of content available in the pages of the Website is free.
- The User is obliged not to take actions aimed at disrupting the correct operation of the Website.
- The User of the Website is obliged to use the Website in accordance with its intended purpose.
- Using the website is possible without registration.
- The user publishes his comments, multimedia content, photos, videos, files and opinions only at his own risk. The Administrator is not responsible for the content posted by Users on the Website.
- Users are prohibited from posting on the Website universally inappropriate, morally reprehensible, socially inappropriate, defamatory or abusive content.
- Users are prohibited from publishing content that is against the law or good manners, calling for racial, religious or ethnic hatred or propagating violence in the real world.
- The Website Administrator has the right to control the content of the statement and to modify and delete it.
- The Website Administrator makes every effort to ensure the proper and uninterrupted operation of the Website, and also tries to minimally reduce the negative effects of technical problems.
- The Website Administrator is not responsible for any purchase decisions made on the basis of content posted on this Website.
- The Administrator reserves the right to change these Regulations at any time. The current Regulations will be communicated to the Users of the Site by placing it on the Website.
- All Users using the Website declare that they accept the provisions of its Regulations and are aware that all information contained on the Website is a description of the Users’ individual experience. In case of doubt, the Editors of the Website recommends consultation with appropriate specialists.
- These Regulations enter into force on August 26, 2017.